My First Post



Hello, clients meet me as an experience web designer & developer. I have 9 years of experience on AdobePhotoshop, Illustrator, PHP, WordPress, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Jquery and so on. I also specialize in WordPress integrations & theme development (PSD to WordPress) with Bootstrap. "Quick Response and Available When Needed" I've developed a wide range of websites using these skills. However, I am still seeking for new challenges. I've created all type of projects for small, medium, big business even for non-technical persons & provide a technical guideline document to support them, how to manage websites. I've developed my skill set and achieved expertise in following areas: Custom PHP, WordPress integration, Frontend and Backend WordPress Theme Development, WordPress plugin customization, Design Custom Website Mockups SEO plugin customization, Woo Commerce customization, Bootstrap integration, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript & Jquery I've also experienced in all type of print media jobs. Designing and Printing of Portfolio, brochure, logo branding, business letterhead, business visiting card, labels, poster, boxes, Package design, Flyers and much more… I am always ready for you for above services with my passion and dedication. Best Regard

Comments